You may have heard of female ejaculation, or you may not even know what it is, as many people do not. Female ejaculation is not only very real, it is something that ALL women can achieve. It is a very basic female sexual response that has remained a mystery until recently. Female ejaculation should not be confused with urination although it may feel very similar when highly aroused. How many of you have been so turned on during sex that you found the sudden, inexplicable urge to urinate? Thinking that you are about to pee, you have restrained yourself and held back the sensation, thus depriving yourself of an ejaculation of fluid that goes along with an intense orgasm.
If you are new to female ejaculation, you have to learn how to stimulate your G-spot first. You can stimulate your G-spot area manually or by a penis or vibrator. For that, you first have to work on your pubococcygeus (PC) muscles.These are the muscles that both men and women use to stop the flow of urine. They are also the same muscles that contract and expand during orgasm. Kegel exercises are used to strengthen the PC muscles. Strengthening these muscles have the added benefit of greatly increasing the intensity of your orgasms.
Sexual benefits of Kegel exercises
1) Strong PC muscles will help you overcome the “I have to pee” feeling during the G-spot stimulation.
2) With the PC muscles stretched out because of lack of tone, less of the vagina and G-spot area is in direct contact with the penis, which, therefore, receives less stimulation. That results in less sensation for both you and your partner.
3) Well-toned PC muscles will give you a powerful ejaculation. By keeping the PC muscles strong with Kegels, you will have greater blood flow to this area and a greater ability to become aroused and feel sexual pleasure.
Basic Kegel exercises
The great thing about Kegel exercises is that no one can tell that you are doing them. You can do them while driving, standing in line at the bank, watching television, etc. While there are all sorts of variations, here is how to do basic Kegels:
1) Contract your PC muscles. Hold for a count of five. Build up gradually to a count of twenty. Repeat ten times and practice daily. As with all muscles, you should strengthen the PC muscle slowly and regularly.
2) You can also add quick Kegels. Contract and release the muscle for ten seconds. Relax for ten seconds and then do it again. Do 5-10 repetitions.
3) Try a “rolling” Kegel with your PC muscle. Squeeze only at the entrance to your vagina at first, and then “roll” the contraction up the length of your vagina and back down. Do 5-10 repetitions.
Besides the sexual benefits, Kegel exercises have other benefits for women. Due to weakened pelvic floor musculature, women can have urinary or bowel incontinence. This weakness is cured by Kegel exercises. Kegel exercises also help prevent prolapse of the vagina or uterus that can be caused by childbirth and old age.
Tantric Sex: A Guide to Tantra Lovemaking Secrets and Practices is filled with techniques that are guaranteed to increase your sexual pleasure. Learn how to revolutionize your sex life with Tantric secrets and practices that will bring you to the furthest reaches of sexual and emotional fulfillment. To discover new ways to connect with your partner and revel in orgasms that are whole-body experiences, click here.